Hello, Today not very “tech” article, But maybe usefull 🙂 Yesterday I changed password of my account…and after few hours, I noticed Outlook didn’t receiving any emails… (I updated password anywhere but…). But Previusly it still working…
How to solve it
If your problem , is actually password…A simple way is:
- Go to Outlook
- Click of File/Office account
- Click on “Sigh out”
- Then re-sign
If problem persist, you can try clean cache.
- Windows key+R.
- In run dialog write: %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook
- Open RoamCache folder
- Backup your files 🙂
- Delete all files
- Start outlook again
In my personal case the problem was password Update, but the real problem was that I updated correclty password after change, and Outlook worked correctly. It stopped after2 hours…
Contact me for questions! Have a nice day!